- Co-design content for one-of-a-kind workshops in the core areas of communications, crisis, engagement and narrative building
- Research and Analysis: get into the nub of hot button industry issues
- Appraise clients’ existing communication strengths and gaps
- Co-develop scenarios and simulation exercises to test and refine messaging
- Manage and grow client relationships, juggling multiple client needs
- Support business development, identify new growth areas
- A love for news, current affairs, and more than casual interest in policy issues within Singapore and the region
- Team, project and tactical leadership skills
- Clear thinking, confidence and exceptional writing skills
- Drive, quick feet, sharp instincts and a thick hide
- Imagination, pragmatism (we’re an SME!) and team spirit
- Experience in business consulting, public affairs, government relations or in a newsroom is an advantage
- Singaporean or Permanent Residents
Interested? Email your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you’re the right fit. If you're shortlisted, you'll hear from us.
It’ll take stamina and a sharp mind, but you’ll have access to the best and brightest in industry: policy makers, corporate titans and thought leaders.
Only the tireless (and talented) need apply.